We strive to provide a healing interval in the lives of the children and families we serve.
MercyFirst works with children and families who have been traumatized - children growing up without parents, families in crisis, teens who have lost hope for the future. Every year we provide hope and healing to thousands of children who are struggling today, giving them the foundation for a brighter tomorrow. We sponsor a variety of programs;
- Residential Programs
- Family Support
- Family Foster Care & Adoptions
- START With Hope
- Health Home & Care Management
- Youth Development Services
What We Achieved last year
- 61 foster youth were adopted into loving homes.
- 29 youth received assistance in our Scholarship Program.
- 22 teen moms learned the skills to become better parents.
- Safe shelter was provided to 200 children who were fleeing Central America.
- 404 temporary homes were provided by our Foster Families.
- 341 children and teens received treatment in our residential programs.